Because we believe in you, mama. We want you to succeed - and we want all
our mamas + littles to succeed. To ensure we provide the best opportunities
for all, we have created the following rules for our childcare center.
1. Little Ones Child Development Center will provide a morning session from
9:30 - 11:30 AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
2. Drop off time will between 9:00 - 9:15 AM. Littles will not be accepted into
programming after 9:15 AM.
3. Pick up time will be between 11:30 - 11:45 AM. This most be done in a
timely manner in order to prepare for next session.
4. Mama must be utilizing Tandem services - counseling, medical, case
management, or education classes.
5. Mama must pre-register her littles prior to start date of class or appointment
date to ensure we have appropriate staffing for adult/child ratios.
6. Little Ones Child Development Center is provided for children ages birth to
7. If mama is utilizing childcare for both morning and afternoon sessions, she
must pick up her littles between.
8. If mama is utilizing childcare for appointments, they must fall within the
allotted session times.
9. Mama will be notified via text if little is in need of a diaper change or is in
need of his/her mama!
10. Tandem will not provide lunch.
11. Tandem will not provide naps.
12. Tandem will provide snacks (if little has dietary restrictions, please provide
your own snack.)
13. If little needs breast milk/formula, please prepare bottles with instructions.
14. Please do not bring littles who are ill (fever, runny nose, cough, diarrhea,
15. Please bring diapers, wipes, ect.
16. Please leave toys from home in diaper bag.
17. Please label all pacifiers, bottles, blankets/lovies, ect.